FA Women’s Football Development Officer (Apprentice)
Full time, temporary for minimum of 20 months
Salary: £9,000 per annum
Main Location: Rotherham College
In this rewarding role you will support the growth of numbers of women and girls participating in football on a regular basis across all groups within your community to improve education, employment & health outcomes for young people. You will work towards increasing female leaders who volunteer in football and raise the profile of women’s football & the College Grassroots Hub.
The main duties will be;
- Commit to and complete the Level 3 Community Sport & Health Officer Apprenticeship
- Plan, Co-ordinate and deliver football participation programmes for females studying at further education institutions (inclusion of Further Education, Higher Education and adult learners where relevant) as well as prospective further education students studying in years 9 – 11
- Consult with students to understand their movements to enable you to;
- Engage and retain new female players in regular football activity
- Engage and retain new female players to support the game
- Engage students across all diverse communities
- Provide opportunities that are inclusive and cater to the needs of students with disabilities
Have you got what it takes?
In this role we are looking for someone with experience of coaching/mentoring others, ideally within a sports of activity capacity.
You will possess a level 2 in maths and English (GCSE 4/C+), a level 2 or higher in a relevant sports related field (or predicted grades considered) and a willingness to work towards a Level 3 apprenticeship in Community Health & Sports.
This role is being recruited to in partnership with Weston College, AoC and The FA.
For more information and to apply for this exciting role visit: https://www.aocsport.co.uk/ecfa/workforce/football-apprenticeships/